ARS South Central District
A master rosarian is a Consulting Rosarian (CR) who has been certified continuously for 10 years or more. The master document is available: (click here).
The Master Rosarian (MR) is a CR who:
- Exemplifies knowledge of roses and their culture,
- Shows a strong and demonstrated willingness to share this knowledge with other rosarians and the general public,
- Provides an example of outstanding service to the local rose society and the ARS, and
- Is a model of the ethical behavior exemplified in the CR program.
The achievement of the Master Rosarian designation by a CR is intended to recognize these outstanding volunteers and to motivate others to the same degree of excellence.
Basic Requirements are:
- A minimum of 10 years as a CR. Must have been appointed in 2000 or earlier.
- Outstanding performance.
- An active CR at the time of nomination.
- A willingness to continue to serve as a CR.
Forms for Master Rosarians
- Forms to apply for certification as a Master Rosarian. (click)
- Master Rosarian Nomination Procedure. (click)
- Master Rosarian Nomination Form. (click)
- Master Rosarians in the South Central District. (click)
- All Master Rosarians in the ARS. (click)
|Petals of NW Arkansas||Susan Barry|
|Central Arkansas Rose Society||Billy Lewis|
|Fort Smith Rose Society, Arkansas||Ralph Cooper|
|Oklahoma Rose Society||Bert Wheeler|
|Tulsa Rose Society||Brenda Johnson|
|Fort Worth Rose Society||Virginia Carpenter||903-938-4465|
|Frank Lang (deceased)|
|Dallas Rose Society||Mike Beckeremail@example.com|
|Collin County Rose Society||Carolyn Haywardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Golden Triangle Rose Society||Dale Dardeau|
|Houston Rose Society||Mary Fulgham|
|Corpus Christi Rose Society||Jan Shannon|
|San Antonio Rose Society||Ed Bradley|
|John Houston (CRE)|
|Lionel Patenaude (CRE)|
|Carl Wagner (deceased)|
|Joann Wagner (relocated)|
|CRE = CR Emeritus|